Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our week in pictures!

I know I've been bad the last couple weeks about updating the blog, but I promise to get back into the blogging groove this week. Here's a peek into what went on in our lives last week, it was a busy one! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and has a fabulous Monday tomorrow :)

Deacon is SO close to sitting up by himself, if only he could keep from tipping over. Not much longer and he's going to be moving, and FAST! I can't believe how big my baby boy is getting.






Joi continues to be as cute as a button.. But SO sassy! I've taught her well :) We made cookies on Friday during our "girl time" and she loved it, especially the eating part afterward!











Jaxon and Jayden are BUSY boys! I have to keep Deacon off the floor or he gets trampled, but he loves playing with his friends.







Messy baby! Deacon is loving his rice, sweet potatoes, green beans, juice, and the occasional french fry :)






I spy a Willow! (Mom, don't freak out we were just separating loads haha)



Happy 11th Birthday to our cousin Cole!




No comments:

Post a Comment