Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What a LONG day.

Today won't be a normal 10.4.T. day guys, sorry. It's been a doozy! Here's a rundown of what happened, hopefully you'll see why I'm in no mood to be bubbly and lighthearted :( My head is still killing me, I've been crying all day... Bedtime for this cranky girl!

So this has been going on for a VERY long time now, LeeRoy is NEVER wrong, his opinion is the ONLY one that matters, and he's very quick to get in your face and snap... Awesome, I know. But not until today has it ever been fully directed at me and he's never been this harsh. I walked out, it was nuts! I couldn't even say goodbye, I was so hysterical.

At 10:15 after I had put the boys down for their nap I found him upstairs getting Jaxon out of his crib. He said that it was my fault that the boys don't sleep through the night because they sleep too much during the day, and that they did before they got a sitter. False. Then he said that my schedule that I have them on is wrong and that it's going to take him all summer to fix the mess that I've made. I was SHOCKED! Couldn't even say anything.

Then he said that it was my fault that Joi can't talk because I dont' do flashcards with her enough. If he knew anything about what I do all day long he wouldn't have said that, because we do them several times a day. But again, couldn't say anything! It's pointless to argue with the man.

Then it was my fault that the boys can't walk yet because I dont' have them in their walkers enough. EVERY DAY he comes home the boys are in their walkers! HOURS each day they run around the house like maniacs, they can't walk because they were born two months early, are behind, and they're not even a year old yet. But no... MY fault.

I texted Amber and told her we needed to talk when she got home because I didn't feel comfortable talking with him anymore. He pushed it too far this time, I was shaking I was so mad and trying really hard not to cry. She asked what happened and I told her what he said about the boys sleeping and my schedule, but since we were talking through texts I just said that was the beginning of what had happened.

Then we all went downstairs and I was being really quiet because I was trying not to cry, and he asked me if I was that quiet all the time. Because if I was he said no wonder his kids dont' learn anything from me, they learn from interaction. REALLY?! I said that no I wasn't usually this quiet but that I was trying not to interrupt them having fun with their dad. He said that he wanted me to go about my day as usual because he was "shadowing" me and trying to fix all these "problems" that I have. WHOA. I said that until this morning I didn't realize that there were problems, and then he said of course I didn't because you never think there are problems when you work by yourself. His exact words were "Didn't you have a supervisor at the hospital that followed you around and criticized you and told you how to do things? Huh? Didn't you?! (wouldnt even let me speak) Because I'M the man in this house, I'M the boss, and these are MY kids, so what I say goes!" Again, I couldn't even say anything, tears just started rolling down my face, he gave me a crude smile and walked away.

I texted Amber again and told her that he attacked me again and that I needed to leave. I had just finished texting her and she called him, and then he wanted to know what the problem was, why his wife had just called him, and why I didn't talk to him if I had a problem. I calmly told him that I didn't think it was appropriate to talk about it in front of the kids and that I needed to leave for the day. (By the way ALL this was in front of the kids, including Deacon!!!) He said whatever, that he had it under control, and I left bawling.

So that was my day :)

I'm so blessed that I get to look at this sweet face every day, even on the bad ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment