Thursday, July 22, 2010

Oh my goodness...

I've been so terrible about updating this thing! I feel like such a failure, I promised to get better about posting and I haven't. Things have been kind of crazy around here, Scott and I are both really busy with school and work, and on top of that now Deac-man is CRAWLING! I need about 4 more arms and at least one more set of eyes to keep this boy under control, he is busy busy busy! Here are some pictures of things we've been doing lately... Enjoy!

Look who found the DVD's...

Playing with Mama on our day off!

Mmm vanilla wafers!

Hellooo! Anybody out there?

Waiting for Miss Katie to come take my 7 month pictures.

Eating some mac&cheese before the photoshoot!

Emily and Deac ready to take a dip.

I need my sunglasses Mama, it's bright out here!

Pulling up on the tub. What a big boy!

This is how Deac-man entertains himself in the car.

Somebody get me outta here!

Chick-Fil-A has the best fries.

It's too bright out here for pictures Mom, come on!

This will never happen again, so I had to document it. All the babies are passed out!

Haha! This is how I found Deacon, he had pushed his glasses up onto his forehead. Goofball.



No comments:

Post a Comment