Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Meet Nokona! :)


Hey there, I'm Nokona!

I'm still very new to my foster home, but so far I'm having nothing but tons of fun! There are other dogs here and a cute little toddler, they all think I'm precious and sweet as can be. I get along with everyone, even the bossy little Boston Terrier, I'm a submissive girl who just wants to play play play all day long. I give lots of kisses and my nub is always wiggling, I'm living the good life now!

Even though I've only been here a short time, I've already shown my foster parents that I'm house trained, crate trained, know to sit for my treats, and have pretty good manners for a young Boxer girl. I'm very curious and bubbly, so I'd love to find a family that will take me lots of places to meet new people and new doggy friends.

Mom says I'm going to be spayed tomorrow so I'll need a few days to recover, but after that I'll be good as new and ready to find my forever family! If you'd like me to come over and play just let my foster mom know and I'll be over in a jiffy! Gotta go, a cute girl like me's got things to do and people to see. Later gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment