Thursday, June 23, 2011

The last few weeks...

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to the last couple of weeks. Nothing super exciting, but we've been enjoying summer and all the fun things it's brought our family. I'm not longer working and get to stay home full-time now, it's nice not to have to worry about a schedule anymore. :) Deacon and I got season passes to Hawaiian Falls, it's a water park near our house, so we've been able to get out and play at the pool a couple days a week. It's been nice to spend some alone time with my little man before things start to get crazy in another month or two!

Scott and I started house hunting at the beginning of May and finally found our perfect house. This weekend we went under contract for a house in Flower Mound, TX, we can't wait to move in and get settled! As of right now we won't close until August 16th, but I'm hoping we might be able to get in a week or two before that. August is going to be a very busy month between moving, my baby shower, and getting everything settled in the house before Baby Bennett comes! It makes me tired just thinking about it. I'll get some pictures of the house the next time we go over there, hopefully next week sometime! :)

Memorial Day we took Deacon to the zoo for the very first time, he had a BLAST! He's really into animals right now and enjoyed every minute we were there. It was so cute to see his eyes light up at each exhibit, the monkeys and the bears were his favorites. I can't wait to take him back some day!





Willow's 2nd birthday was June 5th, we went to my friend Kathy's house for a birthday bash for my princess! I made pupcakes and Aunt Kaffy gave Willow some nice presents, we all had lots of fun. Deacon always loves to go to Kathy's and play in her baby pool, and this time she had popsicles ready for him! Check out May(Boxer) and Luna(Weimaraner) helping him with his pop. Haha! :)



Knight had a new scarf photo shoot to update his pictures and hopefully get him some more interest from adopters. So far we haven't had any significant bites on his line, he's not an easy dog to place unfortunately. He's also decided that randomly he doesn't care for Bonsai and we've had some nasty fights, so I'm hopeful that his forever home will come along soon!

Deac-man outside on the porch keeping Daddy company while he grills.

Deacon loves to give his puppies kisses. This day he went round and round the room kissing each one, it was precious. He calls Willow "Wiggle", Spruce is "Pootz", Bonsai is "Bee-bee", and Knight is "Ni-ni". :)



No comments:

Post a Comment