Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10.4.T--Gemma baby!

This week's 10.4.T is my 10 favorite pictures of my sweet Gemini. I call her Gemma, along with the other 37 nicknames I have for her ;) I absolutely adore this sweet baby and will be so sad when she leaves. Gemma is doing great with her potty training as long as I stay on top of her and pick up on her signals, and she's surprisingly gentle with Deacon even though she has a serious ear fetish! Sunday Gemma had a meet and greet with a family that is looking to adopt a puppy, and they adored her! I can't say I was surprised, she's an absolute doll baby :) They are meeting some other puppies this week, but I will be so sad if they choose any other puppies than her, I would love to see her happily ever after be with them, they're a wonderful family. The best part would be keeping in touch with my Gemma, they are going to volunteer and foster with us so I would get to see her and get updates on my baby gir! Please say a little prayer for my Gemma, I know God has the perfect family out there for her, I'm just really hoping it is them! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment