Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Farewell Hubble Bubble.

Yesterday we said goodbye to Hubble, one of the best dogs I've ever met. He was such a sweet boy, had a zest for life, and loved our family unconditionally. Hubble was our first taste of fostering, and the reason we fell in love with helping these dogs find their way after having a rough past. He changed Scott and myself for the better and showed us how to love and let go. Hubble knew how much he was loved and I was so blessed to be able to hold his paw as he drifted off to sleep, never to know the pain of this world again.

You will forever be missed Hubble Bubble and never forgotten. Your Auntie Maggie loved you so much in the eight months you were with us, though it wasn't nearly enough. Run free now sweet boy, and tell Cobb that his Mama loves and misses him every day. I know I'll see you again one day, I'll meet you on the other side. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment