Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Hump Day!


Tonight Scott bought us a lottery ticket, he said he had a lucky day and that hopefully it would carry over and win us some money. Haha dream big, right? Wish us luck at 10:00, apparently we could win 81 million dollars! Not bad, eh?

I think from now on I just need to blog about Deacon's pooping habits and that will keep him regular, the last two times I've written about it he's pooped the next day! At 5:30 this morning he let 'er rip, and I'm sure glad that he did while we were at home and not at work. I changed 16 poopy diapers today- SIXTEEN! The boys ate squash and mango today for the first time and it bit me in the butt (or should I say them?). Hopefully tomorrow will be better, I don't know if I can handle another day like today, my nose is shot!

Last night Deacon slept 9 hours straight! Thank you Lord, I felt like a new woman when I woke up this morning. Of course I woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night to check on him since it was his first time on his stomach, but I got a great night sleep. Apparently so did Deacon, because when he got up at 5:00 he was UP. I've got him on his tummy again right now in hopes that we can make this a pattern and start getting some much needed sleep at night. I can't believe my baby almost slept through the night last night, he's getting so BIG!


My little sister Angela is a freshman this year, I can hardly swallow that one. She's on the varsity soccer team at school and they had their first game last night- anyone want to guess who scored the first goal?! ANGELA! I'm so proud of her, I called earlier this evening to congratulate her and I could hear the smile on her face :) It's so exciting to not only be a freshman on the varsity team, but to score a goal is incredible! Congratulations Angela, I LOVE you!

Tomorrow night we are having Scott's parents and brother over for dinner so that they can see Deacon and hang out with us for a little while. We don't really see them all that much, so I'm praying that Deacon is on his best behavior and isn't completely pooped from his day. Our normal routine when we get home is to play for a little bit, take a bath, eat, and go to bed- let's just hope that having a couple extra people here doesn't mess Deacon up! I absolutely cannot wait to see Todd, he goes to A&M and we haven't seen him since our wedding. Love me some Toddly!

It's a downhill slope from here to the weekend, we're almost there! Happy hump day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment