Friday, March 12, 2010

Love Never Fails.


I just sat down to write out my thoughts for the day and both smoke detectors went off! Ah! Thankfully Deacon didn't wake up, how I don't know, because one is right above his bed! The boy sleeps like a rock, but I can't complain. There's something in the bottom of our oven and I totally forgot about it when I went to make some chicken nuggets for dinner a few minutes ago. Thick smoke comes rushing out when you open the oven door, and the other day it was coming up through the burners! We need to fix this tomorrow, I keep forgetting to buy something when I go to the store- it's getting ridiculous!

Let's just say that dinner last night was beyond disaster, but I don't have enough energy to write out every frustration right now. We'll leave it at "another story for another day"! We have a party at Scott's parents for our birthdays on Sunday, pray that Deacon doesn't scream bloody murder the whole time we're there like he did last night. I hate when my baby cries like that :(

On the upside, here is a little peek into our afternoon when Deacon and I were having one of our sweet conversations. He's such a joy!

Have any of you ever heard the song Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath? (Mom you don't count!) It was the song we walked down the aisle to at our wedding and I absolutely adore it. I still put the cd in every morning on the way to work, it starts me out all warm and fuzzy :) Take a listen and you'll see what I mean.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment