Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WE HAVE A DATE!

I finally got word from my OB that unless Bennett decides to make an early appearance, he will arrive around 7am on Tuesday September 13, 2011. YAY! I still think he will be here before then, but it's nice to have a day and time just in case my gut is off. :)

My friend Stacey is a surrogate and is currently carrying twin boys. A couple of days ago her water broke prematurely at 23 weeks, but since only twin A's sack broke she is able to continue carrying them for now unless infection sets in or her contractions return. Please keep Stacey, the babies, and the babies' parents in your prayers as they go through this very scary time! If you'd like to follow her journey, her blog address is http://mylastsurrogacyjourney.blogspot.com

Yesterday Deacon and I hung out at the new house again for a little bit while we got another estimate for solar screens. My friend Susan lives a few streets over from us and she came over to visit with her little foster puppy Pip. Sweet little Pipsqueak has a broken leg and Deacon was fascinated with her "boo boo". She also has a tail so that was lots of fun for him to chase around and tug on when he thought I wasn't looking. On the way home I gave him a water bottle to drink from and he kept telling me that the label was it's "boo boo". :)



This handsome boy is Midas, he's another foster boy with Legacy Boxer Rescue. We went to his house yesterday morning to take pictures of him for the website, isn't he handsome? Midas had mange like Knight but he's looking fabulous these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment