Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ace of Cakes


What a LOOONG day! Deacon didn't sleep well last night so I woke up absolutely exhausted. And we're switching the twins' formula, which is always lovely! They're cranky, clingy, and pooping everywhere. Three blowouts today! I was two seconds away from gagging, and you know that's bad- I worked on the GI floor for a year and a half and that never once happened to me! I'm hoping tomorrow will be better, I thought today would never end.

Our picture today is of Willow getting some love from Joi- love it! I have the funniest video of the two of them playing tug-of-war, every time Joi shakes the toy she shakes her butt at the same time. Precious. Joi thinks she is the little mama, and has to do everything that I do. She has twin baby dolls named Joel and Sarah, and they have tummy time with the babies, she rocks them to sleep, and when I feed Deacon they get shoved under her shirt. HAHA! As everyone knows I LOVE me some Willow, and I frequently grab her by the head and kiss her square on the mouth. It's no secret where Joi learned to kiss her like that :)

We're watching Ace of Cakes right now (well I am, Scott just dozed off!) and I've decided that I want Duff to make my birthday cake this year. In the shape of Willow of course, and she needs to pop out of it! I can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment