Monday, February 15, 2010

Ahh Chemistry..



Right now Scott and I are watching the Texas A&M/Kansas game, and crossing our fingers that A&M comes out on top! Scott's little brother Todd is a freshman at A&M and he's rooting for his Aggies- Scott thinks he just saw him on TV too! How exciting :) In a few minutes I'm about to start making a review for Todd, he has a chemistry exam on Wednesday and needs my help. Hopefully all my mad chemistry skills will come back to me quickly! Haha.

Deacon and I have been Skype-ing with my mom and the rest of the family for the last couple of days. I so wish we could be there with them in person, but seeing them on the computer makes me a little less homesick. I honestly never thought I would want to move back to Raleigh, but now that I have Scott and Deacon I would really like to be closer to my family. I miss going to soccer games, basketball games, baking with my mom, and I really don't want to miss out on Angela and Ryan growing up. Unfortunately when I looked at our calendars it will be summer before we get to go back to NC for a visit :( The pictures today are ones that my mom took while we were Skype-ing earlier. Soon I hope to get some books that my mom also has so she can read to him while we're talking, that would be really special for them both.

Today was rough at work, I think Mondays are going to be hard for all four kids- especially after they've been with just their parents all weekend long! Joi got her "big girl bed" this last weekend and I've been appointed to get her to sleep in her own room instead of with her parents. On top of potty training, while taking care of her twin brothers and Deacon! Ah! Pray for me. She did really well when it was just us today, but her dad was there for a while in the morning and she seemed to act out more than usual with him there. Tomorrow is a brand new day!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha (:
    Photo Credits: Angela Patton.
    I would skype you right now, but i just got out of the shower... and YEAH. I hope we can do it tomorrow though (:

    ReplyDelete