Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The First of Many!


Hello everyone, and welcome to our blog! I so badly wish I would've started one when Deacon was born. Scott and I just got married this past Saturday (2/6/2010), and what better time to start than the beginning of your marriage?!

There are so many things I want to say, about the wedding, Scott, Deacon, Willow, my new job.. But I am literally WIPED OUT! Ridiculously exhausted after this weekend, and no amount of sleep has helped so far. Thank goodness Deacon has started sleeping 7-8 hours in a row at night! He's such a good baby, and the absolute love of my life :) He giggled for the first time today, talk about melt a Mama's heart!

Goodnight everyone, may this be the start of something great!


2 comments:

  1. So I decided to leave your first comment!! LOL. Glad you are doing so well and have a beautiful familY!!! Wishing you the best in all you do! May God bless you in so many ways (more than he already has) We love and miss you!! The girls say hi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY, so I have decided to "follow" you.. but I don't have enough time to keep up with one so I'll just leave you a message every now and then. You didn't tell me Deacon giggled! Ahh, that's so exciting.. and he's the cutest thing. How's willow ? (: Love them both to death.

    So I don't know if you can write back or whatever.. but I'll get mom on here soon..

    Love you

    ReplyDelete