Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!



So glad it's the weekend, it's been quite a week. Today seemed extra long, Deacon had a hard morning and really didn't settle down until around two this afternoon. For some reason he was having really bad gas pain and cramping, but nothing I did seemed to help. He wouldn't let me put him down, and was red in the face with big tears flowing down his cheeds for a good portion of the morning. My poor baby :( You'd never know by his sweet smile in the pictures, but he was not a happy camper.

Tomorrow Scott and I are going to Bed Bath and Beyond to spend some of our wedding gift certificates (yay!) and then to a movie in the evening with some of our friends. Scott's Uncle Shane and Aunt Dena are keeping Deacon for us for a couple of hours, everybody pray that he has a good time and is a happy baby! They're great with him I'm sure he'll be fine, but I still have a hard time leaving him sometimes.

I love the weekend because I get to spend time with my husband and Deacon gets some extra love- including a family snuggle session in the morning before we all get up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment