Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW!




Today was SUCH a great day! Yesterday morning it started snowing, and by the time we woke up today there was NINE inches of snow on the ground. NUTS! Global warming.. Puh-leez! This is Texas people, we don't ever see snow, let alone nine inches. All the schools were closed today, so since the kids dad is a teacher I only went for a little bit today so he could do some errands.

This morning was really nice, we all got to lay in bed and snuggle as a family. Even Willow knew something was up, we stayed in our pajamas until 10 o'clock instead of rushing to get out the door! And can I just say Willow is an absolute snow NUT. On Christmas Eve when we got an inch of snow she wouldn't even go outside, and when we were finally able to convince her to she peed on the sidewalk so she didn't have to touch the snow. Haha goofball. But this time Willow is like a new woman! She jumps and rolls and dives in the snow like a little snow bunny. Scott got it all on tape, she was hilarious! Thank you Todd for getting us our sweet new video camera as a wedding present.. You rock!

Last night we tried to take pictures of Deacon in the snow, we bundled him up and threw him out there. And of course, when I went to upload them onto the computer the camera deleted them all! Not cool. So this morning we tried again, but we were successful this time! I love that the snow is only lasting a day or two, it should mostly melt away by the end of the weekend. More than snow a few times in a winter is too much for me!

On a different note, can I just say that I am OBSESSED with the Dr Phil show at the moment? Why I couldn't tell you, but I've gotten hooked, especially to the Dr Phil family. If anyone else watches it... Alexandra is pregnant AGAIN?! Really?! She's MY age and already has a 6 year old and a 2 year old... Personally, I feel like if you got pregnant at 14 you would figure out how these things happen and avoid it at all costs. It's like the Duggars... 19 children? I'd go nuts. But whatever floats your boat! Today on Dr Phil he had The Canadian Tenors perform, and they are absolutely INCREDIBLE. They were on Oprah a couple days ago, and I literally found myself with my jaw wide open and goosebumps running up my spine. I just downloaded their cd and it's official.. They may have Josh Groban beat on my list! Can't wait to listen to it in my car, Deac and I are going to JAM!

Tomorrow is our reception/open-house at Scott's parents house, I can't wait to see all of our friends and family! Should be a blast. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment