Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

This is my first of three posts today, so don't miss the others! It's been such a fun weekend :) I hope everyone had a very Happy Mother's Day! My first was so special, I am truly blessed to have such a sweet baby boy, a Willow who never leaves my side, and a husband who adores me and treats me like a queen. Life couldn't get any better!

I have the sweetest baby boy in the whole world!



The Hensleys :)






Deacon and his cousin Dylan playing. When Deacon was really little Dylan used to bonk him on the head when he would cry, just because he could! I don't think he's too thrilled that Deacon is a big boy now and can fend for himself. Haha these crack me up! We LOVE our Dylan :)






Deacon eating french toast with Big Poppy at the Hensley Mother's Day brunch.



My Mother's Day present, the James Avery ring that I've been wanting! Scott is so good at remembering things I mentioned 4 months ago :) Do you see the Mama and baby in the heart? It's the perfect first Mother's Day present, I love it!



The kids and I made this flower pot for their Mama for Mother's Day, it turned out so cute! She cried when we gave it to her... Mission accomplished!



My Mother's Day dinner... Pan seared tilapia with summer corn, grapes, and tomatoes. YUM!




And a very Happy Mother's Day to MY Mama :) I so wish we could have been there to spend the day with you, we all miss you so much! I am so grateful for everything you have done for me and appreciate you more than you could ever know. Not only are you the best Mom I could ask for, but a great friend and I don't know what I would do without you. Can't wait to come home and see you soon, LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment