Thursday, May 13, 2010

What's today?!

Holy moly, where has this week gone?! This morning I woke up thinking it was Wednesday so my whole day has been thrown off. This afternoon when I sat down to think about where I got off track I realized that I had completely skipped Tuesday in my head and missed my 10.4.T! That's two weeks in a row, yikes.

HAHAHA! Deacon has started giving me the pout lip and saying "Mamamaaa!" Smart baby, it works every time.



First off, go to www.honeygrovephotography.com/blog to check out our latest photoshoot, I can't wait to go to our ordering session next week and see the entire bunch! I am absolutely obsessed with pictures. I have HUNDREDS since Deacon has been born, one for each day actually :) I'm so glad that I did that, I'll be able to look back at his first year and see what he looked like every single day, I'm already amazed at how much he has changed.



Deacon's two bottom teeth are incredibly close to coming all the way up, there is maybe one more layer left before they surface. Phew! Honesty I only get to look at them when he's crying because it hurts him so much for me to touch them that I've given up trying. He randomly starts screaming throughout the day too and grabs his head, I'm sure it is extremely painful. My poor sweetness :( I will be SO happy when they finally arrive, Deacon has had his cranky pants on all week and I don't know how much more I can handle. Just like with his last tooth Deac has gone from sleeping all night long to waking up every hour after about 1am- I am one tired Mama! He's not awake, just crying for his pap because his teeth hurt him, and for some reason Tylenol hasn't been helping. Teething tablets, however, have been like gold and thankfully he's been responding really well to them. The boy already eats everything he can get his hands on, I don't know what I'm going to do with him once he has teeth and can actually chew. This afternoon I had to chop up macaroni and cheese for him to eat because he threw such a screaming raging fit that the other kids were eating and he wasn't. The downside to the teeth though is that I will become a chew toy and I'm not sure I'm ready for that pain. I remember how excruciating it was when I first started breastfeeding and I'm not looking forward to being raw and scabby again. Let's just hope it doesn't last too long, with how hard he bites my chin and shoulders I could be in for it!




Deacon is SO much happier now that he can sit up and play with toys like the big boys do. Willow, however, isn't quite sure what to think now that her little brother is eye level with her! Jaxon and Jayden like that he can sit up and play with them now too, but they enjoy taunting him with a toy just out of his reach more than anything. Deacon is still bigger than them and I imagine will continue to be, so they had better watch out, one of these days he's going to get them back!



Today we had a photoshoot before lunch. It was so much fun! I love my kids :)





No comments:

Post a Comment