Sunday, May 9, 2010

Park with my boys.

Joi went with her Daddy to Lubbock this weekend so Scott and I took the boys to the park while their Mama had a meeting. It was so much fun! They all had a blast while Scott and I enjoyed watching the looks people gave us when they saw us walking up with a stroller, two boys in my hands, and Willow trotting along behind us. Priceless!

The twins on the swing. We had such a fun time with them!



Look at that smile :)



Jayden loved the swing!



It was windy, hence the sour face from Deacon.



Scott taught Willow how to go down the slide. Haha!



Kisses from his Willow.



Love my twins, they are just too sweet.



Haha these are hilarious! Deacon wanted in the picture too, so Scott put him in my lap and he immediately got the giggles. I was so tickled by him laughing that I fell out too and neither of us could stop! I LOVE these pictures :)





No comments:

Post a Comment